ESSTEELE PER DOMANI 28CM DEEP COVERED SKILLET
Essteele is beautiful-looking cookware with an equally attractive heritage.
Essteele started out in Melbourne, during the 1940s, and remained a wholly Australian company until recently moving production to Milan, Italy where Essteele cookware is still being made today.
This combined Australian and Italian heritage gives Essteele cookware the look of Italian cookware, and the sound design and engineering smarts that set Australia apart. The result? Some of the most innovative cookware around.
Built to last longer than ordinary nonstick pans, Essteele Per Domani (it means `for tomorrow’) combines unsurpassed diamond-hard nonstick durability with innovative double induction technology, delivering superior strength and premium performance.
It does this through two induction suitable base-plates, which are fused within the pan’s construction, providing unsurpassed strength and incomparable induction cooktop performance The base remains perfectly flat through the entire cooking process, creating maximum contact with the heat source for ultra efficient and effective performance.
Per Domani Deep Covered Skillet features:
- Made in Italy.
- Crafted with a heavy gauge, cast aluminium core.
- Premium nonstick surface fortified with real diamonds for maximum hardness built to last.
- Ultra-hardwearing Titanium reinforcement elevates nonstick durability to be four times greater than other non-stick coatings.
- Exceptional heat conductivity across the entire pan surface, thanks to real diamonds, which conduct heat better than copper.
- Base remains perfectly flat while cooking, maintaining maximum contact with the heat source.
- Slimline glass lid with steam vent and spoon rest knob.
- PFOA, lead, cadmium & nickel free.
- Oven safe to 180°C.
- Suitable for all cooking surfaces including induction.
- Presented in an Essteele box.
Care and Cleaning:
- Energy friendly - best used with low to medium heat.
- Metal utensil safe.
- Dishwasher safe.
Please ensure you read the care and use instructions that come with the product prior to using it.