AquaDash Swim Parka Child (End Nov Preorder)
AquaDash Swim Parka Child (End Nov Preorder) - 10 / Blue is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
A Swim Parka really can make life easier for both you and your child. Simply hop out of the pool, slip on your parka and you are ready to head on home in comfort. No more change rooms!
- 100% Cotton towel lining for warmth
- Specially treated outer shell to keep car seats dry which is made from recycled plastic bottles
- Heavy two-way YKK zipper allows for maximum mobility and spacious leg room
- Fitted Hood
- Extra long length for warmth
- Two zippered pockets
- Opening at the back for 5 point harness up to (and including) size 8
- Inside name label
Plus we care for your health and the planet:
- PFAS Free
- OEKO-TEX? Certified Fabrics
- Global Recycled Standards for Sustainability
Our 2 way zipper in action!
Childs (Unisex) Long Sleeved Swim Parka
(neck to hem)
Arm Length CM
(neck to cuff)
How To Measure
Note: there are the parkas measurements, not your childs, and are to be used only as a guide.
- Length: measure your child from the back of the neck down to see where the hem will sit. There is no rule as to what the 'correct' length is, but around mid-calf is good.
- Chest: lift arms slightly and measure the fullest part of the chest while keeping the tape straight across the back. Keep in mind you want your parka larger so you have wiggle room.
- Arm Length: this measurement is taken from the centre of the back of the neck, over the shoulders to the end of the cuff.
Tip: For children the most important measurement is the length. I suggest going as long as possible for it to last a couple of years! If the arms are long, they can be rolled up or I find the kids love putting their thumb through the gap between the button and cuff!