AquaDash Swim Parka Adults
We have run out of stock for this item.
We are so proud and excited that our latest Swim Parkas are both SUSTAINABLE and PFAS free!
In our goal to become more environmentally aware, we have now moved away from using PFAS in our swim parkas. PFAS are commonly used in water proofing clothing. You can read more about it here.
AquaDash Swim Parkas are definitely for adults too. No more dreaded public change rooms. Or getting dressed as quickly as possible when you are not completely dry and falling over yourself.
Simply slip on your Swim Parka and head on home to shower in comfort.
Even better, the specially treated polyester outer shell will keep your car seats dry the whole time!
- 100% Cotton towel lining for warmth
- Specially treated outer shell to keep car seats dry which is made from recycled plastic bottles
- Heavy two-way YKK zipper allows for maximum mobility and spacious leg room
- Fitted Hood
- Extra long length for warmth
- Two zippered pockets
- Inside name label
Plus we care for your health and the planet:
- PFAS Free
- OEKO-TEX? Certified Fabrics
- Global Recycled Standards for Sustainability
Our 2 way zipper in action!
Adults (Unisex) Long Sleeved Swim Parka
(neck to hem)
Arm Length CM
(neck to cuff)
How To Measure
Note: these are the parkas measurements, not yours, and are to be used only as a guide.
- Length: have someone measure you from the back of the neck down to see where the hem will sit. There is no rule as to what the 'correct' length is, but around mid-calf is good.
- Chest: lift arms slightly and measure the fullest part of the chest while keeping the tape straight across the back. Keep in mind you want your parka larger so you have wiggle room.
- Arm Length: this measurement is taken from the centre of the back of the neck, over the shoulders to the end of the cuff.
Tip: If you are having a hard time choosing your size, I recommend grabbing your favourite fitting coat and comparing these measurements just to be sure. You can halve the chest measurement and compare to your coat from underarm to underarm.