Review for Dabbawalla Bags
Dabbawalla Bags - The world's LIGHTEST bags
- Only weighs 256g!!
- Sized and designed for preschoolers to carry lunch and gear to school, day trips or overnight adventures
- Outside back pocket and three inside mesh pockets help keep gear organized
- Responsibly sewn in Taiwan by a family-owned and operated facility that supports fair labor practices
- Machine washable (recommended in wash bag) or hand wash
- Crafted from a revolutionary material that is degradable and recyclable, 100% toxic-free, including zero lead, BPA-free, and no phthalates or PVC.
- Perfect for preschool materials and day trips
When the kids reach 2 years ago, they begin asking for a share of everything. It is a perfect time to start teaching them about independence and responsibility, which include sorting out their own stuffs.
Picking a right bag for them includes appearance, weight, functionality and also whether it is easy to clean.
Dabbawalla Bags has two models - Back Pack & Lunch Bag
Miranda Kerr's adorable son with his Dabbawalla Doggie!
Look closely, the the bags are crafted from a revolutionary material that is degradable and recyclable, which is machine washable (Below is the Russian doll design)
Name tag inside
Plenty of storage / pocket spac
Adjustable straps hidden inside and a grab and go handle
The kids love their Panda & Cat Back Pack
Lunch bags is designed for hand carry & kid's lunch box