Paper Pops - 3D Cardboard Mila the Kangaroo
Paper Props - 3D Cardboard Mila the Kangaroo
Meet Mila the Kangaroo
There never was a kangaroo as kind, caring and adventurous as Mila. She carries her Joey with her on all her adventures, from treks through the outback, camping in the bush, or a visit to the beach on a hot Aussie day – stopping to help anyone she meets along the way who might need a little helping hand. Making people feel good and seeing them smile is her favourite thing to do, so Mila especially loves to play disappearing party tricks with Joey hiding in her pouch. Where in the world will you adventure with Mila – and who might you meet on the way?
- All elements* comes pre-cut in puzzle like pieces and pre-scored, no extra tool, tape or glue is required to assemble.
- Easy to build by young children with adult assistance.
- Simply follow our step-by-step illustrated instruction manual in the kit. It will take approx. 15-20 min to assemble.
- Easy to demount for storage. Just carefully slide each tab out from their slots, and flat pack all the elements back inside our reusable brown kraft envelope.
- Made of printed cardboard, our cardboard costumes are lightweight, eco-friendly, affordable.
- Once assembled, just pop it on your little one and let their arms come out of the holes on each side and they are ready to to have fun.
Assembled Product Dimension: L62cm x W33cm x H67cm
Flat-pack Product Dimension: L52cm x W43cm x H2cm
Be sure to share your adventures with us by tagging #playwithpaperpops. Check out our video instructions or contact us if you need more help!