- Gel-lined walls chill a meal and a 12oz (340ml) drink for hours (depending on external temperatures)
- Wider base fits a Mod Lunch Bento™ and Mod Snack Bento™ container
- Folds flat and freezes overnight
- Buckle handle clips onto totes and strollers
- Zip closure locks in cool, dry air
- Made from nontoxic poly canvas;food-safe lining
- PVC-, BPA-, phthalate- and lead-free
- Interior wipes clean; spot clean exterior
- Proudly made by PackIt: creator of the ORIGINAL foldable, freezable lunch bag. Designed in California
To use, fold the PackIt Freezable Lunch bag flat and store it in the freezer overnight (12 hours). In the morning, the walls of the lunch bag will be completely frozen and ready to chill items for hours. PackIt Lunch Bags chill food all day, letting you pack healthy foods that would spoil in other bags such as: yogurt, deli meat, milk, fruits and veggies. The cooling power lasts long enough to bring home leftovers, which reduces waste and saves you money.
A zippered closure locks in cool, dry air. We’ve also repositioned the buckle handle so that your lunch will be evenly distributed and the front flap will always stay in place. The buckle can easily clip onto totes, backpacks or strollers. This soft lunch bag is made from nontoxic poly canvas and has a food-safe, water-resistant lining.
PackIt’s Freezable Lunch Bag is the original bag with built-in cooling that keeps anything you pack cooler, longer. The secret is PackIt’s patented cooling technology. Freezable gel is permanently built into the lunch bag so you’ll never need to buy separate freezable ice packs or gel packs again!
Like all PackIt products, the Freezable Lunch Bag is made from PVC-, BPA-, phthalate-, formaldehyde- and lead-free materials. PackIt's Freezable Lunch Bag measures 9.75 inches tall, 8.5 inches wide and 6.25 inches deep while open. When folded, this lunch bag measures 8.5 inches wide, 3 inches deep and 5.25 inches tall for easy and compact storage in the freezer.
Simple Care: wipe thoroughly or hand wash the interior and spot clean exterior; allow bag to dry completely before freezing. Not machine or dishwasher safe.