- A natural, gentle conditioner that looks after your hair and your scalp
- Made with natural oils like Jojoba and Olive Oil to hydrate hair
- Free from silicone-based ingredients that can build up and weigh hair down
- Milk Protein helps protect hair fibres and revitalizes its natural protective layer
- We use a phthalate-free fragrant oil so you can have beautiful smelling hair
- Piroctone Olamine helps maintain and control the microflora of the scalp
Our Cream Conditioner is one of our most popular products. It was made to complement our milk shampoo that was originally made for a family member who had a scalp so itchy they went to bed with olive oil on their scalp and cling wrap around their head. While shampoo cleans the hair and scalp, we feel it’s important to follow it with a natural conditioner that doesn’t coat or irritate the scalp.
Most conditioners are made using silicone-based ingredients (usually big words that end with –cone) that coat the hair in something slippery, making it feel silky and smooth. They do a great job of making the hair feel hydrated and easy to detangle. The problem we find with silicone is that it can build up on the hair over time, making it feel heavy and limp. This usually results in a need for a different type of shampoo to get rid of the buildup caused by these types of conditioners.
Instead, we wanted to make a creamy conditioner from natural oils that won’t build up on the hair and actually penetrate and hydrate the hair instead of just making it feel nice for a while. Using natural ingredients is not only better for your hair and scalp, it’s also much better for the environment. Ever think about what happens to your wash products after they go down the drain? Silicones and other synthetic ingredients don’t break down into their natural component easily in the water system.