The Midea Mini Dishwasher is the perfect solution for renters, small apartment living, tiny houses, student accommodation, aged care facilities, RV, caravan and camping. Compact outside, spacious inside and easily portable. The new MINI benchtop dishwasher is ready to use without any plumbing connection.
• Load hollow items such as cups, glasses, pans etc. with the opening facing downwards so that water cannot collect in the container or a deep base
• Dishes and items of cutlery must not lie inside one another, or cover each other
• To avoid damage to glasses, they must not be touched
• Long bladed knives stored in an upright position are a potential hazard
• Long and sharp items of cutlery such as carving knives must be positioned horizontally in the basket
• Please do not overload your dishwasher. This is important for good results and for reasonable energy consumption
• Save water and power, only 5L of water each time, about one-eighth of the average washing, 0.34 degrees each time