Buildable Fawkes the phoenix with ‘flying’ wings
This 597-piece, brick-built model recreates the fiery feathers, powerful beak and graceful flight of Fawkes the phoenix. The model is not only rewarding to build and impressive to display – it also features realistically jointed wings that move. Kids simply turn the handle at the rear to make the articulated wings flap gracefully up and down, displaying Fawkes’ full wingspan of over 14 in. (35 cm). The collectible model stands on a sturdy base and is accompanied by an Albus Dumbledore™ LEGO minifigure alongside a smaller Fawkes figure.
- Harry Potter™ fans will be spellbound by LEGO® Harry Potter Fawkes (76394). The model includes impressive detail and a mechanism that makes the jointed wings move gracefully up and down.
- This authentic recreation shows Fawkes the phoenix on a sturdy base with a handle at the rear to control the wings. Also includes an Albus Dumbledore™ LEGO® minifigure and a smaller Fawkes figure.
- Turning the handle at the rear operates a mechanism that drives the wings up and down, with the cleverly designed joints producing a realistic beating appearance.
- If you’re looking for a special gift for a Harry Potter™ fan, anyone aged 10 and up will be captivated by this detailed, moving Fawkes the phoenix display model.
- With a wingspan of over 14 in. (35 cm) and a beak-to-tail measurement of over 9.5 in. (24 cm), this mechanical Fawkes model makes an impressive display that is sure to be the centre of attention.
- The articulated, moving wings are powered purely by a hand-turned mechanism at the rear of the toy – no batteries required.
- Clear instructions ensure a rewarding building experience and a feeling of great satisfaction and lasting pleasure on seeing the result.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ toys contain favourite characters, amazing creatures and familiar locations from the popular movies. They’re an ideal gift for any child wanting to be part of the movie magic.
- LEGO® building kits meet strict industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet demanding global safety standards.