The versatile Utility Knife, a larger version of a paring knife, is perfect for mincing shallots, onions, and herbs, as well as cutting vegetables or small meats. For everyday functions requiring precision slicing and straight cuts. Perfect for the home cook, this knife will be used daily, quickly becoming a favorite in the kitchen. Packaged in an acetate box, a great tool for any chef.
The Ceramic Advantage:
- Sharpness: Our ultra-sharp advanced ceramic blade will retain its original sharpness up to 10 times longer than steel blades.
- Purity: Rust-proof, will never brown foods, impervious to acids and oils, no metallic taste or smell. Advanced ceramic is a pure & healthy alternative.
- Lightweight: Typically half the weight of metal-based knives, offers total ease of use with the most difficult cutting tasks. Ergonomic handles produce a well-balanced, highly controlled grip.
- Easy to Clean: The fact that advanced ceramic does not absorb any food element, allows just a quick rinse and wipe with a kitchen towel.
Care & Use
- To remove stubborn discolorations, wash the blade (avoiding the handle) in a mild solution of baking soda and water.
- Do not leave knife in sink. Always store knife in a block or tray to prevent accidents