The Santoku knife is a traditional Japanese shape with a straight cutting edge and extra knuckle clearance. Perfect for slicing,dicing and mincing. It's lightweight, well-balanced, sharp as can be, and comfortable to hold and will quickly becoming a favorite in the kitchen. Ideal for fruits, vegetables and boneless meats. Packaged in an acetate box, a great tool for any chef.
The Ceramic Advantage:
- Sharpness: Our ultra-sharp advanced ceramic blade will retain its original sharpness up to 10 times longer than steel blades.
- Purity: Rust-proof, will never brown foods, impervious to acids and oils, no metallic taste or smell. Advanced ceramic is a pure & healthy alternative.
- Lightweight: Typically half the weight of metal-based knives, offers total ease of use with the most difficult cutting tasks. Ergonomic handles produce a well-balanced, highly controlled grip.
- Easy to Clean: The fact that advanced ceramic does not absorb any food element, allows just a quick rinse and wipe with a kitchen towel.
Care & Use
- To remove stubborn discolorations, wash the blade (avoiding the handle) in a mild solution of baking soda and water.
- Do not leave knife in sink. Always store knife in a block or tray to prevent accidents