The Chef's knife also called a cook’s knife has a broad blade tapering upward to a rounded point, allowing the knife to rock back and forward for fast mincing. A greater length usually translates to faster, easier slicing, but if you have small hands, a shorter knife would be easier to control. A high-performance knife for everyday tasks like chopping herbs, dicing and slicing meats. Perfect for the home cook, this knife will be used daily, quickly becoming a favorite in the kitchen. Ideal for fruits, vegetables and boneless meats. Packaged in an acetate box, a great tool for any chef.
The Ceramic Advantage:
- Sharpness: Our ultra-sharp advanced ceramic blade will retain its original sharpness up to 10 times longer than steel blades.
- Purity: Rust-proof, will never brown foods, impervious to acids and oils, no metallic taste or smell. Advanced ceramic is a pure & healthy alternative.
- Lightweight: Typically half the weight of metal-based knives, offers total ease of use with the most difficult cutting tasks. Ergonomic handles produce a well-balanced, highly controlled grip.
- Easy to Clean: The fact that advanced ceramic does not absorb any food element, allows just a quick rinse and wipe with a kitchen towel.
Care & Use
- To remove stubborn discolorations, wash the blade (avoiding the handle) in a mild solution of baking soda and water.
- Do not leave knife in sink. Always store knife in a block or tray to prevent accidents