JIA - Non-Stick Sauce Pan(18cm, PEEK) Green
．Double durability and fashion grey green color
．Upgraded to GREBLON®C3+ PEEK
．Ultra Light & Great Quality Design
Companion Non-Stick Sauce Pan(18cm, PEEK) Green
Best-sellingseries is upgradedwith double durabilityand fashion grey green color.
Made with aluminum brass which features fast heat transfer, ultra light weight and Greblon C3+PEEK non-stickcoating, which is PFOA & PFOS free, theJIA Companion non-stick cookware is perfect for anyonewho wants a cookware that iseasy to use and easy to care for. The unique diamond shaped handle fits well inyour hand. This cookware set is truly your best cooking companion.
1. Ultra Light & GreatQuality Design. Lightweight, Just about 2 cansof 330ml soft-drinks.
2. Easy for Novice Cooks. Non-stickand easy to clean, perfect cookware for beginner.
3. Upgraded Non-stick Coating. The upgraded non-stick coating increasing abrasionresistance byover 2.5 times. Whetherstir-frying crabs or shellfish, you can cook everything in one pot withoutneeding to change cookware.
4. Tempered glass lid is included and makes cooking easier than ever.
5. Aluminum has an excellent thermal conductivity that saves energy and time when cooking.
6. Unique diamond-shaped handle fits well in your hand
- Bakelite handle: Insulated and heat-resistant.
- Diamond-shaped handle: Better and firmer grip.
- Handle with hanging hole: Maximizing wall space to create an organized and tidy kitchen
Certified By International Standards:
- Have passed the FDA & LFGB heavy metal dissolution the test.
- PFOA & PFOS free.
Material ： Cast aluminum, Bakelite, Greblon ® C3+
Use & Care:
- For first time use, please fill the wok with water to 80%, bring it to a boil for 5 minute. Dispose the water and coat the wok with thin layer of cooking oil. Allow the wok to cool down and rinse with water. Clean thoroughly.
- Use low to medium heat for best cooking result.
- Allow the cookware to cool down before washing with warm water. Do not rinse with cold water while it is still hot. The non-stick coating may be damaged.
- Please use with JIA Monolithic utensil sets, wood, silicone or nylon based utensils.
- Not dishwasher safe. Do not use with oven or microwave.
- Please lift your cookware. Do not drag across the induction or ceramic stove to avoid scratching.
- Do not use metal brush or stainless steel utensils to avoid damaging the surface.
- Keep the flame inside the bottom of the wok.
- Do not store your food inside the wokfor along period of time.
- Clean with sponge and soft cloth to avoid damaging the coating.
- Please be careful of the vent hole on the glass lid, as it may release hot steam while cooking.