Jasmine (Jasminum o icinale) essential oil has been traditionally used in aromatherapy to relieve symptoms of nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety; relief of muscular cramps and mild muscle spasm and painful periods.
Botanical Name: Jasminum grandiflorum
Aroma: An exotic, sweet, strong floral aroma.
Method of Extraction: Solvent Extracted
- Adults only
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- Never apply neat to the skin unless directed
- Do not ingest without the advice of a registered clinician
- Keep bottles out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes
If symptoms persist, consult your health care professional
How to use this product
Methods of Use (Adults Only)
Diffuse: Add 6-9 Drops (0.2mL – 0.3mL) to the water in your diffuser.
Massage: Add 6 Drops (0.2mL) to 1 tablespoon (15ml) of carrier oil and Massage into chest and back. The mixture can be kept for 24 hours at room temperature.
Essential Oil of Jasminum grandiflorum (Jasmine officinale) flowers 1mL/1mL Jojoba Fixed Oil Source: USA, Uruguay, Israel, Argentina & Peru