- Kills 99.99% of most common germs†
- Has a 70% plant-derived ethyl alcohol base
- Offers a non-sticky, moisturizing formula with apple extract and glycerin
- Provides the signature aroma of doTERRA On Guard Protective Blend
- Carries easily while traveling or on the go
- Is free of parabens, triclosan, and phthalates
Clean your hands easily and effectively wherever you are with doTERRA On Guard Hand Sanitizing Gel. Perfect for your purse, pocket, or backpack, this 70% plant-derived ethyl alcohol-based sanitizer kills 99.9% of most common germs,† and it’s safe to use for the whole family. Free of parabens, triclosan, and phthalates, this formula contains apple extract and glycerin, making it less drying. Infused with doTERRA On Guard® Protective Blend, the gel evaporates quickly, leaving the hands with a warm, energizing aroma and no sticky residue.
†Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella typhimurium, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Burkholderia cepacia, Enterobacter cloacae, Enterococcus faecalis, Streptococcus
Apply the product to the palm of one hand and rub all over your hands until dry.
Flammable, so keep away from flames, sparks, or temperatures above 104°F (40°C). For external use only. When using this product, avoid contact with eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develop. Keep out of reach of children. See label for additional cautions.