Buy LAVENDER PEACE and Get TURMERIC for free
These are pre-ordered products. Please allow 7-10 business days to be delivered to our warehouse.
Lavender Peace $40.75
Ingredients: Lavender Flower, Cedarwood, Ho Wood Leaf, Ylang Ylang Flower, Marjoram Leaf, Roman Chamomile Flower, Vetiver Root, Vanilla Bean Absolute and Hawaiian Sandalwood Wood
Lavender Peace Restful Blend has a calming and relaxing aroma that provides a unique user experience.
This perfectly balanced blend includes essential oils renowned for their soothing and calming properties. Cedarwood, Ho Wood and Vetiver essential oils give Lavender Peace a grounding and soothing aroma for a relaxing environment.
Primary Benefit | The Lavender and Cedarwood essential oils found in doTERRA Lavender Peace may support more restful and better quality sleep.
Secondary Benefit | The Ho Wood Essential Oil in doTERRA Lavender Peace is known for calming linalool. Ho Wood Essential Oil is ideal when looking to balance emotions in times of stress or worry.
Tertiary Benefit | Re-centre and relax. The Vetiver Essential Oil in doTERRA Lavender Peace has a calming effect and a grounding aroma that may help with anxious feelings.
- Diffuse at night to create a calming environment.
- Massage onto bottoms of feet at bedtime to help unwind before going to sleep.
- Inhale directly from hands or diffuse throughout the day for a soothing and calming aroma.
- Apply one or two drops to the back of the neck or on the heart to help promote feelings of calmness and peace.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity.
Lay the foundations for a restful, quality sleep with doTERRA Lavender Peace. Its specially balanced blend includes essential oils renowned for their soothing qualities and calming properties, including Cedarwood, Ho Wood, Vetiver, and of course, Lavender.
Turmeric (save $41)
As a key botanical of the traditional Ayurvedic practices of India, turmeric root and has a long history that has inspired modern uses of turmeric today. Steam distilled from the turmeric root, Turmeric essential oil has two unique chemical components, Turmerone and ar-Turmerone. Curcumin is a main component of Turmeric. Try diffusing for a unique and rejuvenating aroma. Turmeric essential oil acts as a great burst of flavour to your favourite savoury meals.
- When diffused, Turmeric provides a rejuvenating scent.
- Use in a diffuser to create a grounding atmosphere.
Warm, spicy, earthy, woody
- Add 1–2 drops to your food for flavour enhancement.
- Diffuse 1–2 drops for a unique aroma. Blends well with Wild Orange, Ylang Ylang, Grapefruit, Cardamom, Cinnamon and Ginger essential oils.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use 1–2 drops in the diffuser of choice.
Food flavour use: Add 1–2 drops to food.
Keep out of reach of children. Possible skin sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.