Buy NEROLI TOUCH and Get MAGNOLIA TOUCH for free
These are pre-ordered products. Please allow 7-10 business days to be delivered to our warehouse.
Neroli essential oil is derived from the flowers of the bitter orange tree; in fact, there are three oils derived from this same tree, Orange is derived from the orange peels, Petitgrain from the leaves and twigs and Neroli from the flower. Much research has been conducted regarding the scent of Neroli essential oil. It’s known for its calming uplifting aroma, which may support relaxation, and help promote spiritual and emotional well-being.
• Combine Neroli, Lavender, Ylang Ylang and Marjoram essential oils in a carrier oil for a relaxing and aromatic massage experience.
• Apply to pulse points throughout the day for an uplifting scent.
• Try using Neroli essential oil when you are looking for a calming environment.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
TOPICAL USE: Apply to desired area.
Magnolia (SAVE $41)
The magnolia flower is said to be a well-travelled flower with species scattered throughout South Asia, the Pacific and North America. Also called white champaca or white jade orchid tree, magnolia flowers have been used in China for many years to help create a sense of balance. Like Lavender and Bergamot, Magnolia essential oil is primarily Linalool which may help create feelings of relaxation. Expertly combined with Fractionated Coconut Oil, dōTERRA Touch® Magnolia is moisturising and soothing to the skin. As a personal fragrance, dōTERRA Touch® Magnolia provides a comforting aroma.
• Use dōTERRA Touch® Magnolia daily as your new signature personal fragrance.
• Combine topically with Bergamot or Ylang Ylang to promote healthylooking skin and to customise your daily fragrance.
• Roll onto the bottoms of your feet to help promote feelings of relaxation.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
TOPICAL USE: Apply to desired area. See additional precautions below.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Possible skin sensitivity. If you are pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.