Buy LEMON MYRTLE 5ml and Get HINOKI 5ml for free
These are pre-ordered products. Please allow 7-10 business days to be delivered to our warehouse.
Lemon Myrtle $47
Native to Australia, lemon myrtle has long been used by Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islander people as part of their diet. Lemon Myrtle essential oil is distilled from the citrus scented leaves of the subtropical lemon myrtle plant. Lemon Myrtle essential oil has a calming and relaxing aroma.
- Uplifting to the senses.
- Calming and relaxing aroma.
- Try diffusing for a calming and relaxing aroma.
- Add a drop of Lemon Myrtle essential oil to your water for a refreshing taste.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Food flavour use: Add 1 to 2 drops to food.
HINOKI (SAVE $27)
Derived from the wood of the precious Japanese Hinoki tree, Hinoki essential oil has a beautiful rich and earthy aroma.
Frequently used in personal care products, Hinoki esential oil diluted in carrier oil can be incorporated into a relaxing massage. The woody, balsamic scent of Hinoki oil can help create a calm environment when diffused. This aroma makes Hinoki oil popular for use in perfumes, and the Japanese commonly use it in baths.
For centuries, the wood of the Hinoki tree has been used to build shrines and temples across Japan and is still used today in the timber industry.
While Hinoki is a prized resource, its wood has been over-populating areas of Japan for years. dōTERRA has partnered with groups in Japan to use the timber industry’s by-product of Hinoki wood to create this beautiful essential oil.
• Combine with Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into the feet or back before bedtime for a calming aroma
• Add two to three drops in a tablespoon on Fractionated Coconut Oil to bathwater for a fresh, woody aroma to a relaxing bath at the end of a long day
• Add four to five drops to your hardwood floor cleaner for a woody, fresh scent
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
DIFFUSION: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
TOPICAL USE: One drop of Hinoki essential oil in ten drops of a carrier oil to minimise skin sensitivity.
CAUTIONS: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Possible skin sensitivity. If you are pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.