Our Ponytail Broadbrim Hat features a handy little slit at the back of the hat for longer hair to pull through – no hair elastics required. Pulling the hair through not only allows for a comfortable fit for girls who like their hair in braids or ponytails, it means a cooler head and neck as it prevents hair sticking to hot bodies. With a slightly more feminine style to the crown of the hat and extra little stitching detail, our Ponytail Broadbrim gives excellent UPF50+ protection to the head, face, neck and shoulders in great style. The soft, stretchy fabric and anti-flop brim provide that famous comfortable Bedhead fit that will grow with your child.
Perfectly pretty and delicate, this detailed floral is destined to be a simple outfit’s standout feature. We love it with denim and crisp white cotton anything.
BEST SUITED TO: Fully mobile children no longer requiring a stroller – walking, running, non-stop play!
- Ponytail keyhole – a discreet slit at the back of the hat (not a big gaping hole)
- Soft and silky-to-touch woven cotton fabric
- Cutting edge 8-way stretch fabric technology
- Made from 93% Cotton and 7% Elastane
- Our unique 'anti-flop’ brim designed for serious fun!
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements)
- Perfect for use in Childcare centres
- Wash & Wear - gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- 'Return to' label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
- NOTE: Chin strap can easily be removed if required without compromising the quality of the hat – you just need scissors!