AUGANIC Extra Virgin Olive Oil is 100% unfiltered, unrefined cold pressed using 5 olive varieties including Frantoio, Arbequina, Leccino, Koroneiki and Picua. Each one delivering a unique profile to a perfect blend.
As filtered olive oil usually takes months to settled. To ensure AUGANIC are delivered at it’s freshest state and lock in the fully, natural goodness of the olives, AUGANIC are unfiltered when it was bottled and will appear cloudy at room temperature.
The process also ensures the fullness taste of the fruit which provides a peppery taste.
Free fatty acidity is extremely low between 0.2 - 0.8%, thanks to the Japanese nanometer technology
AUGANIC has a high smoking point of 200 degrees and therefore ideally used for dressing, baking, cooking, BBQ and frying.
Gold medal, 2015 Global Olive Oil Competition
Bottle size: 250ml, 500ml and 750ml
Region: WA, Australia
- Frantoio: Italian variety with strong flavor and some pungency.
- Arbequina: From northern Spain. Fruit is small and flavor is aromatic.
- Leccino: Italian variety and the flavor is strong.
- Koroneiki: Variety of Greece. The oil is quite green in color.
- Picual: Variety of spain. The flavor of the oils is soft, with an exotic fruit aftertaste.
How to include Extra Virgin Olive Oil in the diet:
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a delicious addition to salads, raw or roasted vegetables or pasta – in fact, adding some Extra Virgin Olive Oil to vegetables will usually make them taste better, so you may eat more of them!
- You can cook with Extra Virgin olive oil at standard cooking temperatures (120°C–200°C). High quality AUGANIC Extra Virgin Olive Oil has a reasonably high smoke point, around 200°C.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil can also be used in baking to replace butter or other oils. Choose a mild flavoured variant when baking sweets for a seamless substitution.
Benefits of Extra Virgin Olive Oil:
Extra Virgin Olive Oil is the main source of fat in a Mediterranean style diet. There is a body of established research showing a Mediterranean style diet is good for health, for example:
- Weight control – Evidence shows that people who consume a Mediterranean style diet usually have a lower body weight and are able to maintain it for longer.
- Heart health – the high levels of antioxidants found in Extra Virgin olive oil can help to prevent and reduce diseases associated with the heart and blood vessels.