The Staub French Piggy Cocotte features a special embossed complete design with a stylish Chinese New Year themed pig print,adding a lovely decorative yet functional accent to your home.
As deep as a sauté pan, and with the curved sides of a skillet, the sloping and tapered sides of this french oven are ideal for stirring. Topped with its domed Chistera lid, your dishes will continuously self-baste for the ultimate perfection in flavour.
Because of that, this french oven is perfect for cooking creamy risotto, perfectly fluffy rice, stews, and soups. Made from heavyweight enamelled cast iron, this beautiful dish is able to transfer and retain heat evenly, allowing you to create the most delicate dishes.
- Perfect for cooking and presenting side dishes, single serves and entrées
- Heavyweight enamelled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly
- Multicoat enamelling creates a glossy, vibrantly coloured "majolique" finish that resembles fine ceramics
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like some other cast-iron pieces
- Glass lid with knob suitable for oven to 220°
- Use on any cooking surface, including induction without scratching the surface of your cook top
- Use from oven to table, a presentation showpiece
Made in France
- Oven Safe to 250°C
- Do not heat cast iron rapidly, low to medium heat required only
- Recommended for use with wooden or plastic cooking utensils only to avoid damage to the enamel coating
- Dishwasher Safe, however hand washing recommended
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners
- Packaging Type: Gift Box
- Colour: Black
- Material: Enamelled Cast Iron
- Product Dimensions: W16.7 x L21.7 x H6cm
- Capacity: 0.65L